Happy December, I can not believe how close we are to Christmas. I hope you are having a great day. This post is all about property.
EasyLet is a leading Letting Agents Warrington, if you are looking for property in Warrington and you need a good management service then EasyLet is for you. A very professional company that are extremely passionate about property.
When you rent a property you just need everything to go smoothly and my worry is always if the letting agents are professional and friendly. EasyLet are both these things, they make letting a property easy and seamless. No stress!
They will help you find exactly what you are looking for, whether it is location, bedroom sizes or prices.
There is a contact form for you to contact them, They aim to respond to all of your queries in a timely fashion however there is a telephone number to call for quick service.
Also there are landlord packages, when you are a landlord you want to find the perfect letting agent that is going to help you find what you need and who you need. There are full packages and Let only service.
The full management package has so many great benefits including:
- Evaluate your properties potential rental income and advise how best to prepare your property for market.
- Market the property within 24 hours of your instruction.
- Accompany all viewings at the property and negotiate any offers on your behalf
- Carry out multiple reference and identity checks and arrange independent credit searches, arrange a guarantor if necessary.
- Prepare tenancy agreements which comply with current legislation.
- Collect the first months rent and deposit and secure with DPS and lots more.
Then there is a Letting only package which includes:£499+vat.
- Marketing- Your property will be marketed on Rightmove, in our office window and a ‘To Let’ board will be erected following your instruction.
- Viewings- All viewings are accompanied by an agent and feedback will be provided after each viewing.
- Referencing- Complete full referencing on potential tenants, including: right to rent, credit check, employment check and previous landlord.
- Tenancy Agreement- Prepare and organise the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement and lots more.
Also there are optional extras:
- Deposit Protection- We can register your deposit with the deposit protection scheme (DPS) – £50.
- Full Photo Inventory- We can organise and prepare a full photo inventory to be carried out before a tenant moves in. £100
- Cleaning- Make sure your property is ready for when the new tenants move in £85.
So as you can see EasyLet offer a lot of different services that will suit everyone.
On their website you can literally find anything you need, I find the website layout absolutely great and super helpful.
They have a blog section as well which covers a few different subjects which can be very interesting.
Renting can be a very exciting but daunting time, there are so many things to consider before taking the leap.
This is a sponsored blog post, but all opinions are my own.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.