Today I am writing a Soap And Glory Gift Guide Christmas 2021. We are going be talking beauty and body care gifts from Soap And Glory.
We are around 7 weeks away from the big day now, so now we are officially the 1st November to me this is the countdown to Christmas. Christmas preparations are in full swing, I hope you are all enjoying the countdown and getting all festive. 2021 might be one of the biggest christmases we have had for a while considering how the past few years have been.
Something I always put on my Christmas list every year is the Soap And Glory gift sets.
Christmas Gift Sets
Original Pink Collec-tin £10
Soap and Glory original pink collec-tin consists of:
- Clean on me creamy moisture shower gel ( my favourite) it smells unreal!
- The Righteous butter body moisturiser ( another favourite)
- Flake Away body polish, this is amazing too!
- Hand food ( I use this every day)
- Bright And Beautiful Radiance boosting mask ( I have used these too)
This Soap And Glory original pink collec-tin christmas gift set is an amazing deal, the products you get in here are there real original ones and I really recommend. I love Soap And Glory!
24 Days To Prep Into Christmas Advent Calendar £42
24 days to prep into Christmas advent calendar consists of:
- Clean on me hydrating body wash (pink) (My absolute favourite)
- The righteous butter (original pink)
- The scrub of your life
- Hand food x2
- Heel genius
- The righteous butter
- The rushower dry shampoo
- Call of fruity hydrating hand cream
- Face soap and clarity vitamin C wash
- Bright and beautiful radiance boosting mask
- puffy eye attack under eye hydrogel patches
- Speed plump super hydrating miracle moisture mask
- The fab pore refining sheet mask
- Thick and fast mascara
- Puffy eye attack eye makeup remover
- Pout about it hydrogel lip mask
- Clean A Colada hydrating body wash in magnifi-coco
- Flakeaway body scrub
- A cream come true Luminous body butter in Magnifi-coco
- Call of fruity body butter
- The marvellous massaging face mitt
- Soap and glory nail file
As you can see there is lots of goodies in the 24 days to prep into Christmas advent calendar.
Good Hair Days Ahead £10
The Good Hair Days Ahead consists of:
- Wonditioner pink clay mask and limited edition shower cap
This looks amazing I need to try this, I have never tried any hair products from Soap And Glory.
Seeing Double £12.50
The Seeing Double consists of:
- Soap and glory Glamour clean toning micellar water and Face soap and clarity vitamin C face wash.
I have tried there vitamin C face wash and I really enjoyed it. I may have to try the toning micellar water too.
Jingle Blooms Collection £18
The Jingle Blooms Collection consists of:
- Jingle Blooms body wash 250ml
- Jingle blooms body butter 200ml
- Jingle blooms body scrub 200ml
- Jingle blooms fragrance spritz 50ml
- Jingle blooms fizz A Ball bath fizzer 100g
All of these gift sets look amazing, I really do recommend Soap And Glory. I use a lot of their products on a daily basis. Make sure to check them out they make a great present for sister, auntie, best friend, mum and daughter.
I hope you enjoyed this Soap And Glory Gift Guide Christmas 2021.
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. Thanks.
Don’t forget to check out my other blog posts:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.