Well hello, I have been a little bit off the radar because I had another baby! Another girl and we are so over the moon and blessed. I have been living in a bubble with my fiancé of just looking after our two children, they get along so well and it is so beautiful to see.
I have been creating lots and lots of content over on TikTok but unfortunately I have neglected my blog, I don’t know why it is just finding the time for it really.
I wanted to talk to you about Shapewear, it is only come into my life since around three years ago when I had my first child, I was really self conscious about my weight and my tummy especially. I decided to try a body suit shapewear and it looked amazing and I have never gone back since.
There are so many different types of Shapewear, have you tried any? I honestly haven’t tried any until having children, I just sometimes want to feel a little bit more confident in my dresses and tops. Therefore if you use shape wear underneath your clothes you can really tighten up your tum but also snatch that waist!
I am getting married in October and I will definitely be looking for some shapewear for underneath my dress, I have put on an unbelievable amount of weight but its okay Im not gong to stress about it, I am just choosing healthier options from now on.
The types of Shapewear that you can try: did you know you can get booty shapewear
- Bring your waist two sizes down in seconds
- High waist comfort waistband stays put
- High quality flexible boning contours your waist
- zipper crotch design for easier toilet
- short bottom with lace leg band and anti slip grip
- ruching and shaping panels at the seat for rear shape and lift
If you are looking for more of a simple kind of shapewear there are lots of best shapewear for tummy
- Get slim, sexy and confident legs
- Target sculpt your inner thighs, waistline, hips as well as your back
- Double panel control compression to firm up your tummy
- Flexible non- compression mesh on your buttocks, to highlight your own shape
- low cut, low back design to fit drop dead gorgeous backless dresses
- easy access, open gusset for bathroom breaks
- actively smoothing muffin top and love handles
- lifts and boosts and flutters your bust and buttocks
- adjustable and convertible shoulder straps for customised fit and compression level
I actually really love this, I love the design at the top, they have tons to choose from.
I hope you enjoyed reading shapellx review
Definitely give Shape wear a go if you feel it could be right for you!