As much as I am really really excited for Autumn, we do have a while of Summer left yet. Also I hear we are getting a heatwave next week in the UK. So whilst we do have a glimpse of sunshine I am going to share with you my 5 summer makeup must haves.
I have been really enjoying different skincare and beauty products at the moment, so expect both.
This post contains affiliate links
- Caudalie- Vinoperfect Serum– You really need to try this, I have been absolutely loving it. I went to London a few weeks ago and visited the Sephora store and SpaceNK. I was on the search for this Caudalie product for so long, as I have seen it literally everywhere on TIKTOK. It really is a great product, gives you a lot of glow and hydration and is great for sensitive skin.
- Charlotte Tilbury- Magic Cream This magic cream is actually amazing, yes it is a little bit expensive. I won’t be repurchasing it because of that but I do love it, it honestly makes your skin look and feel amazing. I also love how it has SPF 15 in it.
- Elf Halo Glow Liquid Filter– I have been totally obsessed with the Elf halo glow liquid filter, it is a dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury Flawless filter. I personally haven’t tried the Flawless filter one so I can’t compare, but I love how the Elf halo glow liquid filter looks on the skin. So affordable too!
- Nudestix- Cherry Blossom Babe Blush– I honestly adore this so much, I love the shade. It is so easy to apply and it just gives you a nice summer pink blush, but not to over powering. Its just perfect!
- Collection Cosmetics- Cream bronzer – This is so good you need it! It just glides on and melts in to your skin so beautifully.
I hope you enjoyed reading my 5 summer makeup must haves, what are yours?